Hi players! Beta 1.12 has been released. Changes:
- Very fast small objects now always collide.
- Objects with same mass will not (should not!) both dissappear (it was happening sometimes), one should always survive.
- Time, Score and Barycenter are easier to see when having white background (for example, creating lots of supernovas or a white star).
- If there are supernovas in the moment of restarting/going to menu, they also dissappear now.
- Non-playable area (aka deep space, where planets are lost) frontier is now visible.
- Now is not possible to create objects out of the playable area.
- Small objects give more points than before. Meteoroids start from 10 instead of 1 (it compensates the scoring, althought high masses are still better, of course. From ~neptunian masses the scoring remains the same).
- More particles per impact.
- Better handling for Google Games log in when not logged/installed.
- In Camera mode, object selection for tracking is easier.
- Smooth camera transition.
- Improved background image quality.
- Apk is a little bit lighter (the game requires less free space). It is almost impossible to reduce it more without sacrifying quality on textures/music.
- Improved centering objects on barycenter after losing one in deep space.
Feel free to comment on Twitter @MYSSgame your thoughts about the changes! 🙂
Thanks for playing.